BC Boards

Now I can mail you Finn

Well, no calendars for my dogs this year... but Finn IS starring on some notecards this year instead. Can't wait to see what shot they picked for those. Personally, I think the one I took of him wearing his sunglasses would make an EXCELLENT notecard, but Randi has never photographed him in his shades.

Hey... RDM. When do the Woo notcards come out? I'd buy those! Let's see.... the one with his head buried (that could be an "I'm sorry" or "Don't let life overwhelm you" card).... some WooTail pic... maybe a leap-into-the-water pic.... I'm sure you could make a living just selling them to us!

If it weren't illegal to mail (or UPS or FedEx or otherwise ship) wine, then why, yes, you COULD expect a package with a bottle of wine. I guess instead you'll just have to come up here and get it in person! :D

I hope I can get some Finn cards without too much wrangling.... have to call Randi and see who carries them. And I'll have to look into that Raven pic thing.... :rolleyes: