BC Boards

Border Collie Pedigree Database

• 2 weeks later...
Just got my pedigree database online thanks to Jim Trethewey. Its a Border Collie Database and you can check it out at http://www.usbordercollie.com/search.html I have 1480 dogs in the database so far. More to come later. If after you do the search on the dog if you pick pedigree w/o links it easier on the eyes.

Hi JLP:

This looks great!

I tried it out with "Dan" as the name. There are three entries, but none of the links contain any data. Is there nothing to display on any of these? (I may need to check my browser settings.)

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

All the dan names I clicked on had data but one, I would try wiston cap and see if you have the same problem.

Ive been busy I am up to 5,334 Pedigree's now in the database. Adding more daily, If anyone wants there dog added just send me a scanned pedigree. I will be glad to add it to the database. If anyone runs across any mistakes in the pedigrees please let me know. I am sure there is a few I am only human.

jeff@usbordercollie.com