BC Boards

All I know about BCs is: one's coming to my house this weekend! Help, please!

painted_ponies, Hey and welcome! I live in northern SC between Laurens and Greenwood. Little ol town called Waterloo. Don't know exactly where you are but if you could let me know I can check with some of the local folks I know to see who is in your neck of the woods. There are several trials and clinics around. Funny how you don't take notice of something til your involved in it! I bet there are plenty of things going on around where you are! How close to GA are you? They have quite a few there also.

Hi, Dixiegirl: I grew up in Greenville, SC, so I know where Waterloo is. :cool: For the past fifteen years, though, I've lived at the coast. I'm on a really remote farm in the middle of nowhere, but to give you a reference point, I'm about 35 miles due west of North Myrtle Beach.

Really remote and farm, some of my favorite words! You are not really that far from me. How lucky to be so close to Myrtle Beach! We are planning on a trip there this summer! I can't wait to see Jackson's response to the waves! Will let you know what I find out about clinics or trials in your area.