BC Boards

Just a little Brag...

A Philadelphia radio station sponsors yearly a "DogWalk" to help raise support for local rescue groups and shelters as well as raise awareness for spay/neuter - their morning DJ is a very big advocate of rescue/shelter work and s/n. Members of my agility club got together to do a demo and we were there from 10-2. I took the opportunity to show my puppy man Whim a couple of pieces of equipment I dont have normal access to. He learned the tire in about 30 seconds flat..course it was set on the ground for him but he allowed me to put in a wait and call him through the tire with ease. He also got to see the chute and went through a couple of times while it was held open for him. He kept his attention on me most of the time even there were people and dogs all over the place, while we worked in the ring. He was also excellent in the tent both in his own little crate and the expen. Riley and Meg had a blast and even the old man Ashe got to play over 16 inch jumps. It was a beautiful day and a good time was had by all