BC Boards

Just had to share...

Well, I've been to 2 agility classes now. I did take Dreamer (our Sheltie) to both. He has done great, but isn't too enthused. He starts out great (slow right now, but very accurate), but then seems to lose steam by the middle of class. He just doesn't seem interested or excited about it. The instructor (a friend of mine) has asked me to bring Nykie next week, just to see her reaction to the other dogs and a few of the obstacles. Since she's only 18wks old, we would only show her the easier obstacles (for her since she's growing), like the tunnel, low jump (low enough for her to walk over), the mini dog walk, and a mini teeter-totter. I am just loving it! I knew I would, but to do it versus watching it....well, it's just a tremendous amount of fun! :D Sorry, guys...just had to share that! :rolleyes:

Guest WoobiesMom

Good for you! It's such a great way to bond and spend quality time with your dog and gives them that all important "job" that they need. I can't wait to get Woobie started once we have more obedience under our belt. Have a great time!