BC Boards

Trainer in Central Florida

When you say central FL, what are you referring to? Orlando? There's a trainer in Malabar, but since I don't know where you are coming from, I'm not sure if that would be closer or even further away from you than Mims.

Collies4me-the two I know of aren't any closer than Mims, Malabar or Jacksonville, but let me know if you still want names.

There is a trainer over in Tallahasse that is about 2.5 hours away, but in the search for his contact information I found a trainer 50minutes north in GA. So there might be hope afterall..:rolleyes:

Cool! Be sure to let us know how it goes. And pictures would be great, too! :rolleyes:

Will do - i was really getting ancy trying to find someone close to JAX that trains/allows dogs on their stock. JAX is borderline country once you get west of the city and lots of farms in and around, especially between here and Gainesville, which is 1.5hours away.

And hopefully this pans out, I emailed and inquired to what he allows out to his farm (age/size wise).