BC Boards

anyone in western CT, NY, western MA, PA, etc?

kelpiegirl

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Julie,

Are 4-8 sheep enough? Craig and I have started a small flock in Stephentown, they won't be back out to pasture for another month or so and have done well with our dogs. We have 2 more left to lamb, we have 4 ewes and 2 lambs at the moment, dorset x. 2 more left to deliver:)

First lamb was born in the Valentine's Day storm (Valentine), second one during the St. Patty's day storm (Erin Go Baaaaa), I'm hoping it's not a sign that the next one will come on Easter in a storm:)

You could just help Craig out with some instruction and I'm sure he'd be happy - he has a new little girl and also works Beacon and Keegan. I'm sure you could also play agility when you come as well:)

Kathy

www.sugarbushfarm.net

Hi Kathy :rolleyes:

I pm'd you :D

Julie

Hey Julie,

Are 4-8 sheep enough? Craig and I have started a small flock in Stephentown, they won't be back out to pasture for another month or so and have done well with our dogs. We have 2 more left to lamb, we have 4 ewes and 2 lambs at the moment, dorset x. 2 more left to deliver:)

First lamb was born in the Valentine's Day storm (Valentine), second one during the St. Patty's day storm (Erin Go Baaaaa), I'm hoping it's not a sign that the next one will come on Easter in a storm:)

You could just help Craig out with some instruction and I'm sure he'd be happy - he has a new little girl and also works Beacon and Keegan. I'm sure you could also play agility when you come as well:)

Kathy

www.sugarbushfarm.net