BC Boards

Lamburger Anyone?

Maralynn

I got home tonight after being gone for three days. I took care of the sheep at the barn (1/2 mile away). Then I went to take care of the sheep we keep here to eat the grass in our small orchard. Three out of five them were gone :eek: !

So I went and asked my dad "Umm, did someone move some sheep back over to the barn while I was gone"? Somehow I already knew the answer.

The next hour was spent serching the property. We have woods behind and to one side of our house, a large field to the other side of it, and across the road (lightly traveled dirt) are acres of bluberries. Could'nt find those stinkers anywhere. Went back to the barn to see if they had made their way back there. Nothing.

As I pulled back into the driveway at home, my dad was just pulling out with the truck. Seems our sheep had made it nearly 1 mile down the road (oppossite direction from the barn) to the nieghbors, and into the pasture with their cattle! When we got there they had them in holding pen for us (they are wonderful people). We did also offer to let them just keep the sheep :rolleyes: .

Oh well, at least it did'nt happen because of something dumb that I had done! But I think I'm the one that gets to correct the problem tommorrow.

I think I will also mention to the sheep that the price of lamb is up right now...