BC Boards

sponsorships

Guest herbertholmes

Guest herbertholmes

Hello to all,

It is time to raise sponorship money for the national finals again. We have two levels we are working on, a buckle level sponsorship and a crook level sponsorship. The buckle level is for $175.00, the crook level is for $75.00. These sponsorships return the buyer that dollar amount of classified advertizing on our web site. Please contact francis or myself with your ideas and questions on this. Thanks Herbert

Hub,

I have an idea to raise money and spoke to a few people about it before the Finals last year.

In Sturgis, there was a need for transportation (golf carts, ATV's, mopeds) for people to exercise their dogs and/or to go back and forth from the trial field to the camping area.

Why not hire a company that will provide golf carts (or whatever) for a daily/weekly rental fee? The USBCHA handles the reservations and then charges an additional fee on top of what the company rental fee is. Say the company gives the HA a price of $10/day on a golf cart, the HA charges $15/day to each handler. That extra money goes to support a great cause.

I know that golf cart rentals were available at the TN Finals, but I beleive that was direct and the HA did not benefit from that.

Just a thought...

Guest herbertholmes

That sounds very good, we need volunteers to look into this and other ideas. I will contact some local folks and get company names. Any help pursueing this idea will be gladley accepted. Thanks, hmh