BC Boards

Jack Knox Clinic in Davidsonville, Md.

Is anyone on the boards going to this clinic in June?

I wish! We are closing on the house (yay!) on the tenth and my son is having his seventh b-day later in the month.

I'll be eagerly awaiting news on the fall clinic. I'm rooting for it to remain in VA though I know the MD people would like it to come across the bridge. :rolleyes:

Great I will see ya there! I will be the one with the wackey BC boy :rolleyes:

Who are you bringing?

I thought I saw that there was another scheduled for late summer, but I wanted June because I am not a hot weather person. I am hoping for no more than mid 80's max, that weekend. We shall see.

Jane. The incredible mouth. The smallest wild girl who makes me know that Border Collies are not for everybody. I love her to death, but she'd be in rescue in a heartbeat if she lived with the general public. I adore her for her working ability AND her entertaining personality, but she is a hoot and a half.

Look forward to seeing everybody there.

Ditto.... for my boy Phoenix. I don't know who is more blessed (us or Phoenix), to be sharing their life with the other... I have NO doubt Phoenix would have lost his, "happy home" to the shelter or worse, if he had been with an unknowing family, at about 6-7 mos. old.

You said it all when you said BC's are not for everyone!!!, but they sure are for me and my hubby! I wouldn't trade this whacky dog for the world.