BC Boards

Jack Knox Clinic - near Greensboro, North Carolina - January 13-15

Clinic with Jack Knox -

Walnut Cove, NC - near Greensboro, NC

January 13, 14, 15.

It will be here at my farm, where we have a round pen, a clear 150 X 230 training lot, and a couple of smallish novice sized fields available to work in (max 200 yard outrun). The cost will be $200 per dog, lunch included each day (probably homeade soup and chili buffet). You can sign up for just two days for $180, or audit for $35.

Please RSVP to let me know whether you are interested and what you are interested in exactly (three day, two day, how many dogs, or audit) so we can get an idea for sure of how many might be able to do this at this short notice.

You can e-mail me at brookcove@earthlink.net or call me at (336) 591-8962 (leave a message with the above information). You can mapquest my farm at 1140 Oakwood Drive, Walnut Cove, NC 27052

• 2 weeks later...

Updated clinic information and registration form available at http://home.earthlink.net/~brookcove/KnoxClinic2006.html

Please feel free to contact me at the above email or phone number if this link doesn't work for you or if you have trouble with the form!