BC Boards

Updated Ohio Buckeye Cattledog Trial

Here is the updated email I received from John Lavelle about the trial. I think that, if you are interested in seeing a cattledog trial in the eastern central Ohio area (just south of Athens), this might be an enjoyable event.

Howdy:

The Buckeye Cow Dog Assn., Inc. will be holding a USBCHA and LSCDF sanctioned cattle trial on July 30-31, 2005 at Lavelle Farms in Athens County, Ohio. Five classes each day will be offered including: Novice, Ranch, Open, Nursery and an exciting new division--a horseback class.

The trial will be time and points in the new Rafter L Bar Arena on 600 weight cattle.

Camper hook-ups and stalls for horses are available.

Attached is more information about the association and the trial. More details will be posted from time to time on our web page www.lavellefarms.com

Western silversmith Scott Hardy www.scotthardy.com has been commissioned to design a belt buckle which will be awarded to the High Point dog in 2005. One has to be a member of the association before entering the classes to be eligible to compete for this award.

Watch for our winter series which begins this fall.

Please contact me with any questions.

Entries opened June 15 and will close July 15-or when the classes are full. Run orders will be posted after the closing deadline.

John P. Lavelle

Lavelle Farms

Rafter L Bar Arena

3078 Fox Lake Road

New Marshfield, OH 45766

www.lavellefarms.com

jlavelle@johnplavelle.com

740.664.3313-Home

740.664.2276-Barn

740.664.1002-Fax

740.593.3348-Office