BC Boards

Sponsor a team at the 2021 National Sheepdog Finals

The website is up and the page to sponsor handler/dog teams in both Open and Nursery classes is active. Shortly, the list of entries will be available to choose handler/dog teams to sponsor. 

Sponsoring a team costs $100 and is a major support for the Finals. Individuals, companies, or groups can sponsor teams. For your $100, in addition to the satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to the National showcase for the working Border Collie and helping to promote the use of these brilliant working dogs, you also will get a sponsor hat and two passes for the entire Finals. Your name will be announced when your team goes to the post and will be listed in the program (as long as you sponsor by September 6th), as well as be listed on the website and announced on the 2021 National Sheepdog Finals Facebook page. 

If you can't or don't wish to sponsor a team by yourself, get a group together! Four people, each chipping in $25, can sponsor a team. Five people, each giving $20, can sponsor a team. I'd be happy to coordinate this for individuals that contact me as I have done multiple times in the past. If you do a group sponsorship, you just need to note on the form who is to be shipped the hat and the tickets. 

Sponsoring a team is a great way to recognize a mentor, an admired handler, or a dog that is special to you. Instead of, or in addition to your name, you can make your sponsorship "In Memory of" a favorite dog or handler. Contact Deb Mickey at DogSponsors@yahoo.com if you have any questions.