BC Boards

Vaccine Protocol

UpNatEm

This has come up in many discussion groups or word of mouth out in the competitive fields for at least a year and now here is the official url for interested parties.Just an FYI and the URL is for those who need sound proof.Please leave this discussion or your opinions at an intelligible level.

http://www.srdogs.com/Pages/news.apr.may.3.html

Sue Barta

BartasBorders

www.bartasborders.com

This information has been out there for a LONG time!! Most allopathic vets are now FINALLY comfortable talking about the side affects of over vaccination...and there are MANY!!! Many are begining to shift their protocol accordingly. I belong to a very informative on line group opposed to over vaccinating... filled with great info in the files!!! If anyone is interested please email me privately.

The info has been known for years but I posted the link for sound proof from the Veterinary schools stand point to show those who needed actual data.My traditional vet also doesn't believe in over vaccinating(giarddhia,lymes,heartworm) and this link was nice to see about the traditional Distemper combo routinely given.Last year one of my dogs went in for her distemper/rabies yearly shot and got very sick.My others never did but it was enough of an experience to make you think twice.But let's keep our awesome vets happy and continue with yearly physicals or check ups.

Sue Barta