BC Boards

New pup, new behaviors. Sort of

First dog I got is a Zuchon named Wayne He’s a 2.5 year old fixed male. Next I adopted a female fixed border collie named daisy (mixed with ?) when she was 8 months now 2 years old. She is def ok with Wayne. There are times if he gets too close to her food she will growl and warn him but he doesn’t push boundaries and goes about the other way. They play fight a ton but it’s all friendly chasing And tug rope and the wrestling for fun. Daisy does get a little jealous and an attention hog but learned to wait her turn when petting Wayne. Problem was Wayne played but not often and she wanted to play! So a few days ago we adopted a 8 week old black mouth Cur mix, female. She’s a very calm submissive pup who takes orders and corrections most of the time. Daisy seems to either be herding the crap out of her or bullying her. Nothing too aggressive but enough for me to need to separate so the puppy can explore and chew toys in peace. Daisy seems to be hyper focused on her and just won’t relax. She shows teeth and growls when the pup goes near the water bowl, (although I feed them separate) or even silly things like toys or even the pup sniffing around. It’s too much! I understand correction and pecking order happens but it’s just overwhelming. I’m not sure when to step in and how to curb it so that she backs off a tad. Included a video of some of the behavior. What is she doing!?