BC Boards

Looking for agility people near Albuquerque.

Hello everyone!

My border collie and I got into agility almost by accident last summer -it was something I had always wanted to try, but never found a good situation. A friend of mine was buying a doberman pup from a woman that competed and gave lessons in agility, and I ended up going up there with her and my dog, Echo, and I just had a blast. We did five or six practice sessions over three weeks, but then had to move to New Mexico, as I was starting grad school at UNM. Things have been hectic, and I haven't had time to look into continuing down here, but I've decided to make it a priority in the new year, so I'm hoping to find someone down here to practice with. I live in Cedar Crest, so if there is anyone close, that would be ideal. Is anyone on this forum nearby, and maybe interested in mentoring a newby? :)

Hi! I would love your recommendation, tried to PM you but it said you couldn't receive new messages. I didn't see your email,maybe I'm not looking in the right place.