BC Boards

Meet Chloe!

I am new to the forums, so I figured I would introduce you guys to my border collie Chloe! :D/>/>/>

post-14769-020769500 1361116079_thumb.jpg

post-14769-065227200 1361116096_thumb.jpeg

post-14769-007650700 1361116125_thumb.jpeg

You should be able to click the pics to enlarge them if needed.

Welcome! This is a good place for all things Border Collie. Read the "Read This First" if you haven't already, read back topics relating to your questions, and realize that this is a passionate group of people when it comes to the dogs.

I replied elsewhere in my normal, cranky, I'm-freezing-cold from something I explained there, manner.

Welcome! This is a good place for all things Border Collie. Read the "Read This First" if you haven't already, read back topics relating to your questions, and realize that this is a passionate group of people when it comes to the dogs.

I replied elsewhere in my normal, cranky, I'm-freezing-cold from something I explained there, manner.

Thank you!And yes, I've read the "Read This First" and read back topics relating to my questions. I've definitely noticed how kind and passionate these people are! When i asked about that breeder, I was expecting a few people to take a quick scan at the website and tell me yes or no! I think some of the people looked even deeper into the breeder and the pedigrees of her dogs than even I did! (of course i probably should have looked a little deeper lol)Its obvious that this is a group of people that sincerely care about each individual owner and each individual dog! Oh and about your reply, its obviously a reply of a hard worker lol, and thats something to be proud of, right? :P/>

Is Chloe your chauffeur? ;)/>

Welcome to the boards. I wish you luck in your search for a puppy. I see that Eileen recommended Jeanne Weaver on your other thread. That's a great recommendation and I hope you get a chance to talk with Jeanne. Keep us updated on your search.

J.

I will! And thank you! Yep, she's even got her license! (Dog licenses count right? ;) )

post-14769-019808100 1361219842_thumb.jpgJust found a pic of Chloe when she was a puppy! She was so cute lol! (still is!) I dont remember exactly how old she was when we got her. This picture is taken at the breeders house, so this is the day we got her. How old do you think she is here?