BC Boards

A Couyple of Product Warnings

I get these from the National Association of Pet Sitters

Douxo Seborrhea Shampoo: Don't use this product if you have asthma or other lung problems. A woman with asthma died from a fatal asthma attack while bathing her dog.

There is a recall on some pig ear treats due to salmonella. Keys Manuf. of Paris, Il: Boss pet Products, Diggers Natural Treat Pig Ears.

Blackman Ind. of KC, Ks. prime Time Brand 2ct and 5ct. KC Beefhide Btrand Prem. Pig Ears.

i think they are more worried about people getting salmonella from handling the products than dogs getting it. I think there was a report of one dog getting sick.

Thanks Tommy, thats real good info :)

Now, how is the weather up there? I have not heard anything from Pam :( , but did hear from Liz :)

POlease excuse my horrible spelling. I seem totally incapable of spelling today.

Weather was OK. A couple of bad thunderstorms came thru - lots of rain and dark skies. Everyone is just so on edge because of the awful, huge tonadoes around here. We had some super cells that were producing some funnel clouds and all the sirens in the city came on - and stayed on for a long time. There was a touchdown in Sedalia but damage was limited. Nothing like Joplin, which is absolutely horrible. Worst tornado since 1953 or something like that. F-5. Was about 3/4 of a mile wide. Ovewr 200 mph winds. I can't even begin to imagine something like that.

Archived