BC Boards

Nite Guard

ItsADogsLyfe

Well, I guess the premise is it has a small red light that blinks off and on and simulates another predator. The farm I went to the other day uses them and she swears she's had no livestock deaths since installing them. I'm thinking it could be the horses and donkey that roam the perimeters of her pens that are the bigger deterrent. Just wondered if anybody here has ever used them. I'd never heard of them before.

Well, I guess the premise is it has a small red light that blinks off and on and simulates another predator. The farm I went to the other day uses them and she swears she's had no livestock deaths since installing them. I'm thinking it could be the horses and donkey that roam the perimeters of her pens that are the bigger deterrent. Just wondered if anybody here has ever used them. I'd never heard of them before.

I have a friend who uses them & he thinks they are great too. He lost several lambs to coyotes prior to installing them. He also got a Llama :) so maybe that has more to do with the lack of predation. For $20 bucks it is worth a try, IMO. Once I finally get my chickens I will get a few.

Well, I guess the premise is it has a small red light that blinks off and on and simulates another predator.

It would be really cool if the brush wolves around here had blinking red lights. I'm sure my guard dogs would appreciate the warning.

Archived