BC Boards

thanks Kevin

mistntag

Hi Kevin. Actually, I already sent you an e-mail a little while ago inquiring about your training and prices.

I have told my husband of your offer, and we are going to consider it. We are not ready yet, as Tag is not fully settled in yet. He is very afraid of men right now (I'm not sure how he was treated by the man who owned him before he took him to the shelter). So, I'm afraid that if you came out now, it would be a waste of time, as Tag would just hide behind my legs, as he does whenever someone new comes to meet him. We are confident that after he realizes that he is here to stay and we are not going to desert him, he will loosen up some.

Again, thank you for the offer, and we will definitely be getting in touch with you.

By the way, we are about 45 min south of Cleveland... Shalersville (Ravenna) Ohio, near State Route 303, 14, and 76.

Thanks,

Misty

Hi Kevin. Actually, I already sent you an e-mail a little while ago inquiring about your training and prices.

I have told my husband of your offer, and we are going to consider it. We are not ready yet, as Tag is not fully settled in yet. He is very afraid of men right now (I'm not sure how he was treated by the man who owned him before he took him to the shelter). So, I'm afraid that if you came out now, it would be a waste of time, as Tag would just hide behind my legs, as he does whenever someone new comes to meet him. We are confident that after he realizes that he is here to stay and we are not going to desert him, he will loosen up some.

Again, thank you for the offer, and we will definitely be getting in touch with you.

By the way, we are about 45 min south of Cleveland... Shalersville (Ravenna) Ohio, near State Route 303, 14, and 76.

Thanks,

Misty

PS, sorry I posted this twice... I accidentally clicked Post New Topic instead of Post Reply.