BC Boards

Wire crimpers

kajarrel

My wire crimper/cutter has disappeared . . . :rolleyes: I need to replace it. Previously, I had an Eze Pull 4-1 Crimp Tool (or something similar). When looking online I came across the Kencove Multi-Function Fencing Tool, which is $60 less! Anyone have experience with this tool? If so, can you comment on it's ease of use and quality? Do you know how it compares to the Eze Pull?

Thanks!

Kim

I have not seen the Eze-Pull before, but I have seen the Kencove tool. It didn't strike me as particularly durable or heavy duty, but perhaps if you're going to lose it a lot, that doesn't matter :rolleyes: The Kencove only does 12.5 gauge wire crimps, but I guess that's true of the Eze-Pull also.

Thanks, Bill. The Eze-Pull seemed pretty durable (I had it for quite a few years) - I guess this explains the price difference. I know you were kidding, but that was exactly my thought (that $150 is a little pricey, if a tool is going to "walk"). We have so much fencing to put in the in the future that I'll probably break down and get the better crimper.

Kim

Archived