BC Boards

Psyche's agility update!

Class monday night went GREAT!

On the jumps (standards, 6 inch bar, so no real jumping), she had had some issues doing them last week, and this week she was FINE, caught on, and was even able to get about two steps ahead of the rest of the class.

She's been getting very hyper and excitable in the circle work part of class, so I need to work on that at home, but other then that, she's donig great.

I was able to get her to tug - very intense tugging, yay! - and all was going well until the Newfie barked at her to get her to shut up (she's a very vocal tugger).

She's doing great. I'm really pleased with how much has come of only 4 classes. And you can already tell she gets excited to go out and "do agility" even though she's not doing much actual agility!

So there you have it, folks!

Oh, I know not to rush it. I trained my mini aussie in agility (as well as helped with classes, and started Bella at home), and I know that in our class then we had people who were really pushing.

Psyche's only doing what they do in our foundations class - she's just doing that well. Very well. I'm trying to have her doing everything in our foundations class VERY well so I don't run into safetly issues or anything while doing the more 'serious' stuff. :rolleyes: