BC Boards

Lessons in CT with Kevin Evans

Guest carol campion

Guest carol campion

Hi

Kevin Evans, winner of the 2009 International Supreme will be here in Connecticut from June 8th to June 18th. He is doing a one day shedding clinic on June 9th, and two, 2-day clinics on June 13-14 & June 16-17. He is available for private lesson on June 10-12, June 15th and the am of June 18th.

Kevin has some available time still for lessons. If interested, please let me know and I can let you know what is available. Lessons are $100.00 per hour.

Auditors, as always, are welcome. The cost to audit is $40.00 per day.

All people with clinic spots and auditor spots will be served a complimentary lunch. I need to know numbers for food, so if you are auditing, please let me know. Coffee & tea will be available each day. Light lunch (sandwiches, cold salads, beverage, cookies) will be served for all participants. On the Saturday and the Tuesday evening if each clinic, we will have a pot luck at the house. Please bring a dish to share. Names from A to M bring a main dish; from N to Z bring a desert.

Address for GPS systems: 109 Hammond Hill rd, Hampton CT 06247 860-455-9416 home 860-455-5660 cell

Need anything? Please let me know. carcampion@yahoo.com

Carol