BC Boards

Ok i have to keep blaze with me pretty much all the time, if i let her run and play with hubby he gets her excited and she starts the dust mote chashing agian to the point where she is bitting the door and wall. I dont think the kind of play that he does with the other dogs is going to be correct for her. Im haivng a hard time exercising her mind, but she is doing great on her house training. I love that whenever we go out or if i just walk around the house she wants to go with me and i love the way she watches me to see what is next. Blaze is such a cool girl. :rolleyes:

Im haivng a hard time exercising her mind, but she is doing great on her house training.

Working on simple commands such as sit, down, stay, come, rollover, and anything else of that nature is great exercise for her mind. On days when it is pouring rain or bitterly cold and I cannot walk Daisy as much as I do usually before work, we stay inside and work on her obedience commands for mental exercise. (of course, we work on this regularly anyways.) :rolleyes: