BC Boards

is there a 'bad breeder' list?

Do they ever! A bunch of folks here usually hold a spring get-together around central or north-central NC, good food, good socializing, lots of fun - makes all the rest of us feel left out except that just about anyone here who can make the trip is invited.

There are no "bad breeder" lists but, if you had an inquiry about a particular breeder, post it and ask for PMs or email replies. Also, if you want to locate a good breeder, do the same. Not too many mind posting info about a good breeder in public but many prefer to be discrete about "bad breeders" and their own personal opinions.

About once a month, many members plus other Border Collie owners meet for a group lesson with Robin French at Julie Poudrier's farm in central NC (south of GSO). The lessons are usually booked up, but folks just come to watch and hang out and socialize.

It's looking more summerish this year rather than late spring as we have a couple big projects going on before the house and yard are decent. Probably late July or August.

Okay, now we need pictures. Did we mention the rule where you have to post pictures after you've posted, um, eight times? :rolleyes:

Okay, now we need pictures. Did we mention the rule where you have to post pictures after you've posted, um, eight times? :rolleyes:

As I recall, you were working on Y2K [hah, remember that!] and just newly pregnant. I don't think we have a picture of you, but we do outside your house in Winston-Salem.

I'll have to get my computer savvy husband to upload some photos of the current gang here. I haven't even figured out how to sign my name here yet! Someday I'll be living with just a Clapper.

Vivian