BC Boards

Really scared, coughing

Yeah we've been through the keeping him quiet thing before when he had collitis and the stomach flu. I'm going to go crazy. lol! I'm really happy that it wasn't something more serious.

I hope the video can help others. The vet didn't even really look at it because he started coughing when we were at the vet from the excitement.

By the way Linda, any news about Cheyenne?

Well it's been a long day. Managed to keep him settle down for the most part. He had a few restless moments where he started to get sulky, but he got through it. He's been drinking a LOT of water, which I'm sure is not a bad thing on antibiotics. He's probabaly going to have me up all night wanting to go out.

Other then that, he's only had one small coughing fit this evening when he starting barking at something that may or may not have been outside. (I'm thinking it could be animals that he hears sometimes, he only barks when he thinks he hears someone in the driveway but there's not always someone there). After barking for a bit, he started coughing, but it was not nearly as severe and didn't last very long at all, maybe a minute or 2. So I'm going to bed way less worried tonight.

I can't thank you all enough for the fast replies, help and support. It made me feel like I knew what the vet was talking about while we were there, which is good because we saw the vet that Tiga doesn't get along with as well, so it's always more caotic with her.

Other then that, it's been a pretty good day since we got home. He is going a bit stir crazy, but now it's night time, so it's bed time for him, which he loves.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.