BC Boards

Wags for Wishes 2008

We just got back from Wags for Wishes 2008 - San Diego! What an awesome weekend!

Some highlights from our wild bunch....

Vandal our BJ, took 3rd place Lap Dog Finals

Twizzy took 7th, good boy Bubba's

Aries (our bc/pit mix) took 4th place Pro Finals w/a new pb of 22'03"

Gunner took 1st Place Pro Finals

(not a very bad comeback...he had a top jump of 24'10"!!!! and beat out the #1 dog in the world of Dock Jumping!!! Can I get a woot Woot!!!!)

Gunner!

gunnerwags-1.jpg

gunnwags5.jpg

gunnwags6.jpg

the above jump from the front....

Gunnwags3.jpg

and our other dog who made a huge bang! ARIES! 2nd competition ever and ended up in the top 4 Pro Final!

ariesgoingup.jpg

arieswags.jpg

and the lil BJ Vandal!

vandalwags2.jpg

VandalWags1.jpg

Great photos! We were at the flyball part of it at the high school but didn't have time (even though we were there 12 hours each day!) to drive over to the other events. That was unfortunate that they had to split the venue up into different locations.

Great photos! We were at the flyball part of it at the high school but didn't have time (even though we were there 12 hours each day!) to drive over to the other events. That was unfortunate that they had to split the venue up into different locations.

I was at the high school side as well (for Disc) and had some downtime, but still didn't have enough time to drive over to the other location. We had fun though.

We had some of our dogs burn/tear pads by Sunday. I hope your pups fared better on that surface.