BC Boards

Been away too long

Hi guys! I used to come here for advise a long time ago, but I havent been here b/c I have been without internet access for almost a year! I am soo glad to have it back. This is the forum I have missed the most. My bc is Ladybug and you all have helped me tremendously, helping me realize that I was the one being trained, not her. Lol

Well, she is doing great now. She is finally an adult now and we did get through those trying days from when she was a pup. She is my right hand girl now (although she still has a mind of her own) and she is tremendous company. I was one of those who has always had dogs, but never owned a bordercollie, AND I didnt know anything about bordercollies until after I had gotten her. She made me question my sanity a few times, but being the dog lover I am giving her up was not an optiion. Yes, I had to change my ways a bit. (I have always had lap dogs.) lol She is the craziest, headstrong dog I have ever had but I do not regret it for a minute. I am hooked.

Cassidy