BC Boards

I just read that you went to regionals on the picture thread. How did you do? Also, they are having another regional qualifier in Indiana in July. We are going to go. Hopefully we have our freestyle down by then, but if not we will just compete in distance and accuracy.

I think IN. may be your regional qualifier as well as mine. I live in Missouri (blue springs, home of David Cook, whoo hoo :rolleyes:

Let me know if you are going to be there and we can say hi. And let me know how Colo. was. Were there a lot of people?

Tammy

Oh, actually I didn't go, just a few people from my club. Two people from our club competed in pairs and tied for 1st but got second in the tie breaker. One of our club members took 9th in Freestyle. And our club members took 3rd and 5th in microdog.

I don't think I will be going to any regionals this year. :rolleyes: Next year I am hoping to get out of state a bit and meet more people.