BC Boards

teaching an old gal new tricks

Bailey had her first lesson (group type) I thought it was best, even though I know she knows all these commands, it is a socialize party- for $80. ouch~ She does the park good, she does the doggy bar ok- well.....depends when she gets there- If she is last, it's NOT her place (I'm sure you all get it) Poor Gal is confused. BUT...working well.

We arrived at dog class LAST on purpose, of course, I had to go potty soon after and walked her on a leash right past the other dogs not even thinking- she didn't bat an eye. I guess she's ok. I ad warned the teacher and she is now confident that Bailey can handle other dogs. We will still arrive last. I think that is best. For a few weeks. I'm wondering why I'm taking this class when I used to teach it- LOL. It's always helpful for a new dog to go through a group class. She is SO shy she is afraid of the clicker. ewwwww. another scary adventure. I took cheese and I think "I" got treated more than she did. Probably a good idea to take the 'dog treats'. :rolleyes: