BC Boards

Sappy but nice!

I have never had dogs when it has snowed before as I am a new dog mommy. This morning its snowing lightly and it looks just beautiful outside. So I bundled up and took the dogs for a nice long walk in the snow and we such a nice time. There was no one else around, just us and the snow. Baxter, my BC mix, looked adorable with white snow dots all over his shiny black coat. Now they are playing in the back yard in the snow! I better go get my camera!

I have never had dogs when it has snowed before as I am a new dog mommy. This morning its snowing lightly and it looks just beautiful outside. So I bundled up and took the dogs for a nice long walk in the snow and we such a nice time. There was no one else around, just us and the snow. Baxter, my BC mix, looked adorable with white snow dots all over his shiny black coat. Now they are playing in the back yard in the snow! I better go get my camera!

Deb, we haven't had a dog in a long time either. Ours is six months old now, and we had our first snow a few days ago. Kaylee liked watching the snowflakes fall, licking the snow off the porch and biting thrown snowballs. Mind, she loves an ice cube now and then, so she's probably going to be munching snow all winter! Our first snow didn't stick, and is gone now, but soon there will be more, and she can dig and tunnel! She'll like that. I'm hoping the frozen ground will discourage her from digging for a few months, sigh: I'm a gardener, and I really don't need her kind of help!

Post your pictures in the People's Border Collie Gallery, for all to enjoy. There's a nice thread there about Noah the collie, also known as (s)Noah, because he likes to lie in the snow and let it just cover him!

• 2 weeks later...
Deb, we haven't had a dog in a long time either. Ours is six months old now, and we had our first snow a few days ago. Kaylee liked watching the snowflakes fall, licking the snow off the porch and biting thrown snowballs. Mind, she loves an ice cube now and then, so she's probably going to be munching snow all winter! Our first snow didn't stick, and is gone now, but soon there will be more, and she can dig and tunnel! She'll like that. I'm hoping the frozen ground will discourage her from digging for a few months, sigh: I'm a gardener, and I really don't need her kind of help!

Post your pictures in the People's Border Collie Gallery, for all to enjoy. There's a nice thread there about Noah the collie, also known as (s)Noah, because he likes to lie in the snow and let it just cover him!

i'm a new mom to.billy my bc loves the sown lol