BC Boards

Buying BC accesoirs in US

I know topic sounds funny, but you in States got soo many georgeus BC accesoirs and i would like to buy some (cause the dolar bedame soo cheap :rolleyes: )

But there is one HUGE problem i dont know how... I live in Poland and we also dont got EURO yet so i have to exenge our money into $ and after this send it to US. Have somone an idea what is the best internet shop or a e-bay human who got such stuff and send's it to Europe?? I know the shiiping cost may be large but i want some Shirts etc :D

I know topic sounds funny, but you in States got soo many georgeus BC accesoirs and i would like to buy some (cause the dolar bedame soo cheap :rolleyes: )

But there is one HUGE problem i dont know how... I live in Poland and we also dont got EURO yet so i have to exenge our money into $ and after this send it to US. Have somone an idea what is the best internet shop or a e-bay human who got such stuff and send's it to Europe?? I know the shiiping cost may be large but i want some Shirts etc :D

Hi Madzika,

You need to have a credit card or a debit card that allows you to make purchases abroad. Check with your bank. Then you can go online, find stuff you like and check if individual sellers (e.g. ebay, amazon) ship their stuff overseas. Often they do. Hopefully someone else will be able to recommend a particular site that will work for you. Alternatively, a lot of my Czech friends have their stuff shipped to me or someone else living in the US, and we bring it back when we travel - so try to think of a Polish student or someone else living here that could help you out? Good luck...

Thanks for answering. i Got accounts in two bank's and have a pay card ( it visa electron) i dont think i could use it . But to be hinest i never paid via CC always transfer :rolleyes:

Could someona tell my how paypal could work in this case?? I hear this might be very usefull but have no idea what's abiut it.

Idont have any fiernds now in US but i think i have to find some :D

You can check whether you can use paypal in Poland. It works in Denmark. Then you can go on eBay and look for a seller that ships to Europe and accepts paypal. Your cheapest bet is to find a seller that you can get everything you want from and combine shipping. Expect shipping to be sky high because the US no longer has ground options for international shipping. Depending on Poland's import rules, your purchase is also likely to have customs taxes added. You might want to check into that before purchasing so you can be clear on your total amount ahead of time.

The dollar is low, but shipping can easily cost 2-3 times what your items cost. I generally do shipping within the US because I have family there. Then my mom repackages and ships as gifts to help keep my costs down.

You can check whether you can use paypal in Poland. It works in Denmark. Then you can go on eBay and look for a seller that ships to Europe and accepts paypal. Your cheapest bet is to find a seller that you can get everything you want from and combine shipping. Expect shipping to be sky high because the US no longer has ground options for international shipping. Depending on Poland's import rules, your purchase is also likely to have customs taxes added. You might want to check into that before purchasing so you can be clear on your total amount ahead of time.

The dollar is low, but shipping can easily cost 2-3 times what your items cost. I generally do shipping within the US because I have family there. Then my mom repackages and ships as gifts to help keep my costs down.

Yep, the shipping fees are going to be brutal. As for paypal, you will still need to enter an atm or credit card to draw the money from, if I remember right? I don't think your Visa Electron will work, I know the Czech ones usually don't. Check with your bank and look up paypal online, then go from there. Good luck... :rolleyes:

And I just looked it up, and yes, you can use paypal in Poland: http://www.paypal.pl/pl

e-mail Hope at http://www.bordercollies.com/ She is super nice - be patient as this of course is the height of the ordering season and also they are a working farm! But you can work through the ins and outs of what you need to do, with someone you can trust, and they have a huge selection of super neat stuff there, from books to decorative items, to clothes to jewelry, to training items.

And yes, you'll get killed on shipping, but as you say you'll make up for it some on the strength of the European funds (notice I don't say weak dollar - I like to think positive!).