BC Boards

Crate Bedding

i dont use the crates for the dogs any more, but the 2 girls are bed eaters :rolleyes: so in their plastic doggie beds they have, lets see *takes a quick look round the room* in the purple bed we have nothing save an assortment of small rocks/pebbles/lumps of mud which are brighids collection, in the brown bed in the corner is the sides of one of those posh plush doggy bed things. they chewed the bottom out of it so in reality there's just plastic to lie on. in the grey one we have an old blanket that has been smooshed into a heap and then bare plastic. (on closer inspection the heap also contains the remains of dinner, which is now half a leg of pork. must remember to take that away later!

in the turquoise bed is an old curtain that oddly is still covering the whole of the base?!?

then tikki has his armchair with an old duvet and a towel and a blankie :D

tikki doesnt chew his bedding so tikki gets luxury :D and will defend his chair mightily against any foe who may even look at it as if it may be worth a chew. tikki is wise :D

i dont know why i bother though, brighid would gladly sleep on mud if i let her, and squirrel spends most of her time on the windowsill. though of late tikki has allowed her the honour of sleeping on the patch of blankie that hangs off of his chair onto the floor. i dont think she realises just how honoured she truely is. lol!

Update for everyone, this is day 4, the mat has held up well, but we did go away this weekend and left the dogs with the kids..(I say kids but they are young adults) anyway, looks like he took a few chuncks off of the corners, but didn't eat them, and the mat still looks ok, so maybe he will be ok with it....he might have just been ticked at us for leaving him.....we'll just have to see.....