BC Boards

All good things . . .

Guest Heather

Guest Heather

I'm sure everyone here at LittleHats agrees that Amanda has done a terrific job over the past five months (almost six months!) as our resident expert. But, since I recall promising her that the job would only last "about three months," I feel the need to find another expert and allow her to spend more time with her dogs and her garden. Therefore, Amanda's last day in the sandbox will be Sunday, June 10. Starting on Monday, June 11, our expert will be Ellen Skillings. Ellen has trained border collies for twenty years, competing in large national trials for the last ten. She has been a USBCHA finalist the last 3 years and has won and placed in large trials across the U.S. and Canada. Ellen is also a terrific writer and a thoughtful trainer. Although it'll be hard to say goodbye to Amanda, we're very lucky that Ellen has agreed to take us on. So post your last posts to Amanda, and spend the weekend thinking up some great questions for Ellen!

Thank you very much, Amanda. Your posts have been excellent and I appreciate the time you have spent in answering questions.