BC Boards

Grass Creek

Guest tucknjill

Guest tucknjill

Hey there,

Ok a couple of questions

1. Can I enter now? Didnt see an opening date.

2. Should I just go ahead with the CBCA registration and indicate on the entry that is what I am doing?

3. The Nursery dog that would be eligible for this years National finals (and this year only) can enter the nursery at this trial? (he was 2 in Feb 06)

4. Pro Novice there is the same as here in the east? Not like out west where it is similar to our ranch course?

Thanks! Sorry to be dense, just want to get it right.

Guest Amanda

Yes. You can enter now.

No. Get registered, membered up, and then enter. It will be swift. Werner is very efficient.

For those not familiar with this, These are the Kingston Sheep Dog Trials at Grass Creek Park--Also the Canadian Championships this year. Dogs run in the individual two day trials need not be Canadian registered. But those who want to and get qualified to run on the final day must be Canadian Registered and handler, CBCA member in order to run. And that must be done by June 26. If you think you might come, get Canadian registered now.

The Nursery age requirements are identical to the USBCHA Nursrery requirements, CBCA Membership and Registry required.

Pro-Novice is the same, as in Virginia, and dogs that have run Ranch may not enter.

Thanks for your interest in Grass Creek.

We are working hard to make sure its a memorable event.

yours

Amanda Milliken

Amanda, Where can I find information about the Kingston Sheepdog trials...I might want to come watch and help. Also, I am west coast....your pro novice entails what? I am not familiar (yet) with the east coast break down....is ranch further along then their pro novice?

thanks!

Lora