BC Boards

new expert

Guest Heather

Guest Heather

Hi, Everyone:

It's time for a changing of the guard on LittleHats. Albion has done a fabulous job, but I've imposed on him for several months longer than I'd originally promised, and he's been too good-natured about it to hunt me down and have me shot. Our new expert will be Lori Cunningham, an Open handler (and a lawyer) from Pennsylvania. Lori, please introduce yourself when you get back from your weekend trials. Albion, Lori will have some pretty big shoes to fill. Please feel free to keep posting on any topics that are ongoing; I don't want to interrupt conversations in mid-stream. I hate all endings and transitions in life! :-)

Guest aurdank

Hi Heather,

Many thanks for your kind words. Let me thank you for the opportunity you gave me to serve as your "expert." And let me thank those of you who posted questions for asking interesting and serious ones. I enjoyed engaging your queries immensely. I'm sure Lori will have as much fun as I have had. Good luck and all best wishes.

Albion

Guest Margaret Wheeler

Yes, thanks Albion. Even though I haven't posted, I have very much appreciated your suggestions and ideas.

Welcome Lori! Thanks for taking up the job.

<small>[ July 19, 2004, 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Margaret Wheeler ]</small>

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Heather! I've been very lucky to be able to work with some great trainers over the years and I'll be happy to try to pass on what has worked for me in training my own dogs.