BC Boards

A pen

Guest pax

Guest pax

My husband has agreed to try to get a pen together for me this weekend. :D

I am laughing because he is an engineer first and foremeost, and most likely I will see this pen sometime in June but when I see it, it's going to be Faaaaaaaabulous.

Anyway, at the moment, I have electric fence so I don't really want to squeeze them up in a corner of that. I need something I can put everybody into and just lay hands on 'em.

I'm thinking something like hog panels braced against T posts, temporarily. Would that work, do you think? They aren't wild. At this point when they see Starr they come trotting toward me, before we even get in the field. We're working on driving for a bit. :rolleyes:

I need more sheep. I need more fence. I need a bigger farm. Oy.

Guest pax

We are still working out permenent fencing and how we want it to go around the barns (not to mention, the guys are working on the roof of the barn which is most likely to be the sheep barn, at this point)..by winter when I need shelter, that should be ready and a permanent dry lot around it, which will serve as a pen.

So what I want is something I can pen them in and check them over for a few minutes, which uh, also happens to be good penning practice. :rolleyes: