BC Boards

Anyone in New Hampshire?

ragtimedog

I'm going NUTS! I've been training by myself for the past couple of years. (Dog not ready for prime time....) but I miss talking to humans - especially those who might know something about dogs and livestock. I did join a couple of clubs, but they're not doing much. I'd love to talk to someone, especially someone in my area where we might actually meet or actually swap training days.

L

I'm probably two hours from you. Probably the closest trainer to you would be Steve Wetmore in Strafford, Vt. Bud and Mary Ames in Lebanon might rent sheep as well. You can find contact info for Steve on the Northeast Border Collie Association website: http://www.nebca.net. There used to be someone in Hopkinton, just outside Concord, who did sheep time and such, but I'm stumped on her name right now. Cindy something ...

Carol Campion, who lives in Connecticut, has started coming to Rob Drummond's place in Hillsborough occasionally to give lessons.

There are some ideas to get you started, anyway.