BC Boards

Video from this weekend's Regionals

We, too, were at the regionals this past weekend. Wick managed to qualify and she ran pretty nicely all weekend.

In Saturday's Jumpers, she placed 3rd in her height class with a rather loud, choppy run.

But this is the video that just cracks me up. The main gamble is comprised solely of tunnels and jumps. Wick is a Tunnelers and Jumpers phenom. Easy peasy, right? Yeah ... not!

Ah well, whaddya gonna do. She got a nice big red and white ribbon for her weekend's efforts, and I am proud of her.

Loved the videos, though the barking dogs set my entire houseful to barking too!

Really sorry about that! Both Lou and Bear get very agitated when Wick's voice is coming from the computer. The only one who doesn't seem to care is Wick, who completely ignores it. :rolleyes: I used to have her bark as my ringtone, but it was WAY too annoying.

Saturday's jumpers course wasn't kind to tunnel-loving dogs - yay Wick!

So you agree - Wick likes tunnels. Then tell me WHY she wouldn't go in the tunnel in the gamble? Is it because it was almost 2 feet from the line? Is it because she was saving her tunnel performances for 20 fault off-courses the following day? Help me understand the little minx, Dana (and don't even think of telling me that it could be related to a complete lack of practice)!!