BC Boards

Agility training and clubs in Ohio/Pennsylvania?

Hi all: this is such a great board! Thank you to everyone who helped soothed my "Scout is a terror" in the General Discussion thread.

Scout is starting general obedience training next month and I think she is a great candidate for agility. I'm going to do some reading and get her started with basic skills and groundwork that a puppy can do.

Are there any agility meets/clubs in my area? Google search hasn't brought up anything, and I'd really like to attend some events and get involved when Scout is older.

There is a brand new facilty that open last winter that is right near you. It is supposed to be really nice, some of the people in my class have competed there(were planning to in May!) They also have obedience(and Rally-O) which may be a good way to see what the facilty and club is like. Theres also an ASCA trial May 12th-13th and a CPE trial May 19th-20th

Four Season K-9 athlete center

http://www.k9athletecenter.com/index.htm

There is a brand new facilty that open last winter that is right near you. It is supposed to be really nice, some of the people in my class have competed there(were planning to in May!) They also have obedience(and Rally-O) which may be a good way to see what the facilty and club is like. Theres also an ASCA trial May 12th-13th and a CPE trial May 19th-20th

Four Season K-9 athlete center

http://www.k9athletecenter.com/index.htm

This looks wonderful, but it's over a 100 miles away. I'll have to see if these centers are a franchise.