BC Boards

What is I? :D

looks like a white german shephard to me.

Missy is part BC and part Belgian Sheepdog (related to GSD's), and is very similar in facial features and build to Achilles. So I would go along with a possible white GSD/BC mix as a guess.

Just so you know, groens (sheepdogs) are not at all related to GSD's, but are related to malinois, tervurens and laeks :rolleyes:

ETA: Looks like a full border collie to me, considering they can be all white. The face just screams border.

I think the dog is a mix. Maybe it has some Border Collie in it, but it doesn't look pure to me. I know of Border Collies with that coloring, not quite white, with the light blue eyes, but they also have other albino characteristics about them. The dog in the pic seems to have a fairly dark nose, and dark pigment around the eyes. The pups I have seen pics of were out of a dilute red bitch bred to a littermate I think, who was out of a red bitch. They had very light pink noses and very light blue eyes. The mother would squint in the sunlight. The dog in the picture looks like he has some husky in him perhaps. Nice looking dog whatever he is.