BC Boards

Hello,

I've been lurking for quite awhile and just wanted to introduce myself, I live in Manitoba Canada and I have 4 Border Collies (3 females & 1 Male)

They are Girls: Haley 9 yrs old, Willow 6 yrs old, River 3 yrs old, and the little man Nova 11 mths old.

I do flyball with the two young ones and agility with the two older ones (Haley is retired from flyball) I also have taken herding lessons and go skijoring with them in the winter (if it's not to cold :rolleyes: and swim them regularly at our local canine pool in the winter but we have our own for the summer.

I love doing stuff with my dogs, nothing makes me happier than to just be with them, they are my life.

I love reading everyone's posts and advice I've sure learned alot on this board. I will try and upload some pictures in the gallery.

MJ

Another hello and welcome!

I don't think we've had a skijoring member yet? That's a first!

NRG gotcha I used to compete with PDQ, Misty only competed in like 2 tournys, Happy was my main dog, or I dicovered recently that she was known as "that evil dog" as I had to hold her tight to keep her from attacking all the other dogs..exept when she was racing, then she was FAST and focased only on the race lol

Thanks Muggs, that picture is my favourite to :)Flyball is so much fun and I'm with a great group of people so that makes it even better, we are a very close knit group. I haven't done any agility trials yet because I just started training last year but I'm sure it will be just as fun, but a different kind of fun. Flyball is more high nrg :rolleyes:

Shayna, are you going return with PDQ when you return? We did a few tournaments this year in SK and had such a great time!

MJ