BC Boards

We got priorities!

How do BC owners make decisions? Based on BCs, of course.

I have just booked our B&B at Horley, for our last night in England. Yes, I looked for location, price, breakfasts, photos of rooms. Had it down to 4 nice-looking places. One had a photo of a BC at the top of a staircase. So I emailed them to verify that the BC was part of the facility.

And the positive response was our deciding factor.

They even have a second border collie. And have warned them already that we will need serious puppy-fix by the time we get to Horley. Hmm, wonder if they'll let us take the pups for a "walkie"? We do know our way around Horley by now. About my 7th stay in 12 years, I think.

How do BC owners make decisions? Based on BCs, of course.

I have just booked our B&B at Horley, for our last night in England. Yes, I looked for location, price, breakfasts, photos of rooms. Had it down to 4 nice-looking places. One had a photo of a BC at the top of a staircase. So I emailed them to verify that the BC was part of the facility.

And the positive response was our deciding factor.

When we were looking for a new furnace, we scheduled several different dealers for estimates. The first salesman who came by had a BC; we canceled the other estimates! And our furnace is working quite well!

Barb Scott

I was looking around for a groomer before I got Black Jack and the first one I when to had two BC's. I made my choice right then, plus she's really nice and is a great groomer. But the BC's is what got my vote.