BC Boards

2 cute videos

As a hobby herder, I can relate to both videos even though they're about agility :D

border collies at the start

What is it with BC butts and gravity??

mistakes and disqualifications

I hope they work, I'm having slow internet here again, so it's hard to test :rolleyes: .

That is so funny! :rolleyes: Very appropriate soundtrack!

It keeps interrupting, so I decided to save the link on my computer, then watch it. It still downloads it very slow (I watched only 1/2 of the first video)

...Wherever it is, there are way more male handlers there than I've seen here.

Looks like it's from the 2006 FCI Worlds. I recognize some Canadians in the bloopers bit. And I TOTALLY recognize the butt-scooting in the first video! Mustn't let Miss Wickens watch. She is turning into a terrible creeper. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that is the '06 worlds.

love the BC butts. Dazzle (only in practice thank goodness) is one that tends to go in the bow position. It is like she doesn't even know it is happeneing! The wierdo. I wish there where more clips in that video then like the same 5 dogs, but it was still awesome!

That second one is great!

Wherever it is, there are way more male handlers there than I've seen here.

Maybe there's just a concentration of male handlers in these blooper videos :D. Glad someone knew where it was, because I didn't, I just copied the links...

Kessie is another one who can walk without getting up :rolleyes: . Well, what else is a good dog supposed to do when the sheep are getting away and no-brains is busy stumbling over the molehills with all the style and grace of an...agility handler, maybe? :D I'm quite happy to see I'm not so alone out there!

both clips made me laugh til i cried.i have just been to my weekly" fun for Gypsy" aka agility classes .As usual she excelled in making everyone laugh so I can relate very well to these.Certainly makes me feel better seeing other dogs are not perfect ha ha

Damn, those were hilarious! Watching the first one I was feeling envious of the lovely looking surface they were running on, but I was forced to rethink that in the second one!

Piper is a crawler / elbow scooter. Tweed just takes off, no warning whatsoever.

RDM