BC Boards

BC newbie

well we surrvived our 1st month of being BC owners.

From everything that I read I was surely ready for some horror stories by now.

But it hasnt been that bad :rolleyes: , we had 2 "min-pins" before this who were extremely more "challenging" as far as basic pup training.

We are "lake people" and are looking forward to getting her on the boat and running around the lake this summer.

heres a pic:

roxy3.jpg

been reading a while (took a while get validated) but looking forward to being a member here.

wow! I can't believe how much she looks like my Meg! Exactly the same markings! And must be around the same age too!? I'll post a pic as soon as i can. But honestly, if it wasn't for the child being in the pic, i could easily mistake her for being my Meg! hehe. Will post a pic of my Meg asap!

well we surrvived our 1st month of being BC owners.

From everything that I read I was surely ready for some horror stories by now.

But it hasnt been that bad :D , we had 2 "min-pins" before this who were extremely more "challenging" as far as basic pup training.

:rolleyes: Me, too - but then I had chows before this, and still have a Lhasa Apso. :D My BCs are sweet reason itself in comparison. :D

Roxy is adorable, and if she's anything like my two girls I bet you can't keep her out of the water. Welcome to the boards. :D

That's a cute pup. I have always liked the b&w BC's, but I love those red ones too :rolleyes: I really think everyone should have one of each :D

Red and whites are seen occassionally around here. However, my sable and white BC throws everybody off! I have had a lot of people interested in knowing what breed he is and I'm more than happy to discuss BC's with them. A few true herding dog fans have figured him out, but most guess along the lines of an Aussie or mixed breed (until they see him get down into his typical Border Collie crouch). Your pup is gorgeous! Welcome to the breed and the boards!

hi newbie from anoyher newbie! i have only joined just recently although i often looked up bc boards often its the best website in the world .it is so supportive and informative.my bc is 18 months old and i agree with the 6-9 months age being pretty demanding but heh thats life with the smartest breed around not to mention they seem to have never ending batteries! welcome and enjoy your gogeous puppy