BC Boards

Disturbing Evidence

Guest kimdw248
I just found another lie. From the BC Rescue site:

"Are you upfront with the people who have given you the dogs that you are indeed only fourteen years old and have little experience with border collies or rescue?

Yes, I am upfront with people. I let them know that I have only been working with BCs for about 11 months now. (That's how old Jake is.)"

You signed the guestbook on Tuck Everlasting's website 5/06 stating that you didn't yet have a border collie.

It looks like the link won't work, but if you go to Tuck Everlasting Farms website, it is on page 2 of the guest book.

Friday 05/26/2006 3:24:06am

Your Name: Elise Murphy

E-mail: mikadzuki_yasha@hotmail.com

Where do you live Snellville, Georgia.

Why did you come to this website? Looking To Buy A Puppy

Do you own a Border Collie? Not yet.

What are your Border Collie interests? Showing.

What do you think of my website? It's great!

How did you find my website? (Be specific): I did a google search for Border Collie Breeders, found a list, and ended up here.

Please leave your thoughts here: You've got a lot of great information of your dogs up here. They're great dogs too. I hope we can get a puppy from you!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday 05/26/2006 3:24:06am

Your Name: Elise Murphy

E-mail: mikadzuki_yasha@hotmail.com

Where do you live Snellville, Georgia.

Why did you come to this website? Looking To Buy A Puppy

Do you own a Border Collie? Not yet.

What are your Border Collie interests? Showing.

What do you think of my website? It's great!

How did you find my website? (Be specific): I did a google search for Border Collie Breeders, found a list, and ended up here.

Please leave your thoughts here: You've got a lot of great information of your dogs up here. They're great dogs too. I hope we can get a puppy from you!

What does my guestbook information at TEF farms have to do with this?

A few points of interest. I knew Tuck Everlasting Farm had sounded familiar. I don't remember -why- I've seen their website before, but I have. However, so far as I can tell, the only connection TEF has with this situation is that bcluver4life's dog Jake is supposed to have come from there. I know nothing about the breeder, how reputable they are, etc, but they don't seem to be involved with this situation. And at least according to their website, they are licensed with the GA Dept. of Agriculture (though if they're not and are only claiming to be...I'm betting that's a BIG no-no).

According to GRRA (Golden Retriever Rescue of Atlanta), they have never had any dealings with Elise Murphy or any of her family members. The only reason they know of her is that she signed up with them in November '06 to be a volunteer, but as far as is known they have never utilized her as a volunteer or had any communication with her. At least according to the volunteer application, her father's name is NOT Jay Murphy (another first name...but then again, that detail could be wrong on the application). And GRRA does not evaluate potential adopters for other groups. The only thing they do is help with home checks for other groups (most likely for distance adoptions).

Tripp Line advertised on the National Dog Breeders site "Tripp Line's Viva la Bam" (Jake) from Tuck Everlasting Farms with health certificate standing at stud for $500.00. Then you said Tripp Line is renamed Ground Zero Border Collies.

That was back when I was with Tripp Line a few years back. I said that Jake's name was "Tripp Line's Viva la Bam." Then I no longer liked the show and decided to change when I parted from them and wanted to make his registered name "Tripp Line" because I thought the name sounded cool.

Again, this doesn't make sense. You said, "That was back when I was with Tripp Line a few years back. I said that Jake's name was "Tripp Line's Viva la Bam."

But, if Jake is only 11 months old, how could that have been "a few years back?"

I'm just trying to make sense of this, but it just keeps getting stranger.

The relevance of your guestbook info is that it proves yet another lie told by you. How are we supposed to believe anything you say, when we have proof of so many lies. Do you even own a border collie or is that picture photoshopped? I am getting more confused and annoyed by the second.

Sorry this is sort of off topic but just as annoying, Tuck Everlasting Farms where Jake was from doesn't seem that reputable either. There puppies are sold through Debbie's Doggies site, there is also a rescue. A quote from the rescue site: "STANDARD ADOPTION FEE IS $200 FOR RESCUES. FEE WILL INCREASE AS EXPENSES ARE INCURRED AND EXCEED ADOPTION FEE. RESCUES ARE GENERALLY SOLD WITHOUT BREEDING RIGHTS. JACK WILL BE SOLD WITH BREEDER RIGHTS ONLY TO EXPERIENCED E.S. BREEDERS." :rolleyes::D

bcluver4life, when you decide to tell us the real story behind all this we would love to here it but right now is just doesn't add up :D

But, if Jake is only 11 months old, how could that have been "a few years back?"

I've been interested in Border collie longer than that. My Dad just never let me get one.

Do you even own a border collie or is that picture photoshopped?

I do own two Border collies, Jake and Jessie. If you need to I'll let you watch me on my web cam and go get them for you people to see for yourselves.

I still don't understand what the point is in "flaming" or "bashing" or "spamming" me is.

There puppies are sold through Debbie's Doggies site, there is also a rescue.

Andrew only went to FL for Sally and Ursila's litter because Sally is owned by Debby's Dogs. Debby is going to sign Sally over to him after the puppies are sold.

Guest kimdw248

I've been interested in Border collie longer than that. My Dad just never let me get one.

Do you even own a border collie or is that picture photoshopped?

I do own two Border collies, Jake and Jessie. If you need to I'll let you watch me on my web cam and go get them for you people to see for yourselves.

I still don't understand what the point is in "flaming" or "bashing" or "spamming" me is.

Elise,

No one is flaming, bashing, spamming you..we are trying to get at the truth...you have said so many inconsistent things that we are having a hard time believing anything you say. Look at the timing of your statements relative to Jake and his name change-he would have to be older than 11 months and yet it is apparent that he's not.

Elise,

No one is flaming, bashing, spamming you..we are trying to get at the truth...you have said so many inconsistent things that we are having a hard time believing anything you say. Look at the timing of your statements relative to Jake and his name change-he would have to be older than 11 months and yet it is apparent that he's not.

Your guys are really confusing me with this. I'm just trying to answer all of the questions being thrown at me.

Yep. Instead of continuing to entertain this little girl, we should just allow her to go to bed. :rolleyes:

I don't really have a bed time on the weekends. I slept all day yesterday anyway, waiting for my Dad to come home. Besides that my bed time is 11:30 on weekdays.

Me think the lady doth protest too much.

"Protest too much" comes from Hamlet by William Shakespeare; the Queen speaking: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." (Note: people do not usually use the word "methinks" when they are speaking English today.) To "protest too much" is to insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what you are saying. Example: "Do you think he is telling the truth?" Answer: "I think he protests too much."

I'm with Mary - instead of entertaining this girl, allow her go to bed - to sleep, perchance to dream.

"Protest too much" comes from Hamlet by William Shakespeare; the Queen speaking: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." (Note: people do not usually use the word "methinks" when they are speaking English today.) To "protest too much" is to insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what you are saying. Example: "Do you think he is telling the truth?" Answer: "I think he protests too much."

I'm with Mary - instead of entertaining this girl, allow her go to bed - to sleep, perchance to dream.

Oh alright. I think we learned about Shakespeare in school. Though that was in the 6th grade. Not like I could really remember. lol

How come she doesn't show up on the users viewing the pages along with everyone else, or is she the one anon user that is showing up?

Another question....can we search on her IP address and get to the bottom of this issue once and for all. Jennifer or whatever your name really is, the internet is not anonymous.

Simple fact. Your facts do not add up. You send red flags up all over the place.

Guys, seriously...this is a waste of time at this point. Let's all go play with our doggies (that we really have)!! :rolleyes:

Why do you think that I don't really have dogs? Need proof? Here you go.

Me and Jessie

2n0lqjb.jpg

Me and Jake

2zdrsr6.jpg

Me and Blaze

2j3gq5y.jpg

All taken just a few minutes ago.

Oh alright. I think we learned about Shakespeare in school. Though that was in the 6th grade. Not like I could really remember. lol

First of all, your whole story isn't quite put together right, as many people have pointed out. Secondly, Shakespeare isn't 6th grade material. Not something an 11 or 12 year old would be able to comprehend. And third, if you did learn it in grade 6, it's surprising that you forgot it in only 2 or 3 years... You must have a pretty bad memory I suppose.