BC Boards

Disturbing Evidence

Guest kimdw248
Wow, I think that all of you are crazy. It was back in November that I wanted to breed dogs and when I first started posting on Border collie sites.

It was also back then that I got two Golden Reterievers from a lady that was moving to FL. If I wanted to I could have bred them but you know what, I gave them up to Heather Mora at the Lake Lanier Humane League. I'm auctually glad I did too. If I hadn't within that time, they would have been dead because they were heartworm postive after living in a backyard for the first three years of their lives. Now they've recovered from it and been adopted out into new homes.

A few weeks after I gave them up and started to get into Border collies more. I started going to my local shelter. I got tired of seeing dogs in cages, locked away. So I decided that I wouldn't breed.

Also if I really wanted to breed dogs, wouldn't I have gotten an older dog to breed Jake to? There are plenty older dogs at there that we could have gotten at her price. Then I could have just waited for the female to go into heat now. A few weeks later, BOOM puppies.

What makes you people think that when I rescue dogs that they aren't already altered? I'm not taking the risk of a dog jumping the fence and then having puppies. There are way to many stray dogs out there. It would just ad unwanted mixes to the pet over population. On top of that I would be taking in different breeds and breeding them if I wanted puppies so bad.

So unless any of you know of altered dogs that are breeding, things are fine. If not the whole world might as well be in trouble.

Please delete your stud dog listing then...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheRuffMuttGang

"Tripp Line is the kennel that this person's stud dog, Jake, is from, not Power Tripp."

Tripp Line is renamed Ground Zero Border Collies because I wanted to use the name "Tripp Line" for Jake's ABCA name. I no longer wanted it to "be Viva la Bam because" I got tired of the show. Then I decided I no longer liked "Tripp Line" and made it "Tripp Time." I got Jake altered when I decided not to breed.

kimdw248

"Well Elise,

Can you explain why you went under two different names..Jennifer and Elise? Also, if you had nothing to hide, there was no reason to change your bc name and rejoin the site. TrippLine or bcluver4ever-you are one in the same and you are obviously trying to carry on a charade..one that isn't working and will most likely cost you everything in the long run. I assume your family has some degree of money based on the look of your property-you may find it comes in handy when the authorities coming knocking."

Yes, Jennifer is my first name. Elise is my middle name. As I said to TheRuffMuttGang, "Tripp Line is renamed Ground Zero Border Collies because I wanted to use the name "Tripp Line" for Jake's ABCA name. Also, I changed the TrippLine account name because that's not what I wanted to go by any longer. I had no more use for it. I also didn't want to come back to the boards and start getting flamed about breeding when I decided to rescue and not breed.

I'm going to take a stab at this seeing as I have a daughter your age. Who is helping you place the rescues? Who is helping you check references meet the people to see how things go? How are you meeting their medical needs if you are really only 14 and dont drive? Where are you keeping the dogs if you are planning an expansion as you have advertised?

I'm soon to be 40 and let me tell you if I didnt have mom as a partner and alot of rescue friends helping me I'd be in deep dodo.

I'm going to take a stab at this seeing as I have a daughter your age. Who is helping you place the rescues? Who is helping you check references meet the people to see how things go? How are you meeting their medical needs if you are really only 14 and dont drive? Where are you keeping the dogs if you are planning an expansion as you have advertised?

I'm soon to be 40 and let me tell you if I didnt have mom as a partner and alot of rescue friends helping me I'd be in deep dodo.

Who is helping you place the rescues?

I place rescues by advertising on websites saying that I have "_____" for adoption.

Who is helping you check references meet the people to see how things go?

To see how things are going with the animals, my Dad will usually drive me to where ever the dog is now.

How are you meeting their medical needs if you are really only 14 and dont drive?

I use the money that I save up, get discounts from the vet, and discounts from PetsMart. My brother works there so I get things cheap there. Though usually I try to take in dogs that are fully healthy so I don't have to worry about vet bills.

Where are you keeping the dogs if you are planning an expansion as you have advertised?

I keep dogs with me. They have someone with them 24 hours a day since my Dad works from home and my brother works every other day. I also go to school at 7:00 AM and come home at 2:00 PM.

I suppose it's possible that there's nothing going on here but an overactive imagination or fantasy life. But here's a few questions:

>

>

>

Who is/was the TL team? Who are/were these members of Tripp Line? Who is breeding their dogs? Who is showing, herding, and doing flyball, agility, obedience, etc.?

How many dogs have you rescued, and from where? How many of them have you placed?

Where is the dog you advertized as Ground Zero's Silver Bell aka "Annie" now? Did you ever have her in your possession? If so, how did you obtain her? Did you sell or place her? If so, how and when?

Where is the dog you advertized as Ground Zero's Moon Dancer aka "Apache" now? Did you ever have him in your possession? If so, how did you obtain him? Did you sell or place him? If so, how and when?

Okay, let's say for arguement sake that you really are rescueing these dogs and not selling them. As was asked on the rescue site. If you are indeed 14 years old, how can you legally adopt out an animal? No legal document signed by you is binding. How can a 14 year know how to evaluate a potential adopter? Who would even consider adopting a dog from a 14 year old? It looks to me like you are selling these dogs for profit or giving them away for free to whoever will take them. In either case, this dog is not being saved. People posted that they wanted a good home for their dog and you, posing as a rescue, assured them their dog would go to a good home. I think you misrepresented yourself, at the very least. Plus, I still don't buy that you aren't a breeder. Your father is listed on a breeder website, that you have to pay to be on. It seems that if you decided not to breed, you would have told us all, instead of changing your username and pretending to be someone else. And, by the way, I still don't really believe you are a child. There are too many discrepancies in your past posts on the rescue site.

You've also mentioned something called "GRRA" (is that right? the BCR thread was deleted) that has helped you place dogs and helped with bills. Based on your being in GA and your mention of Goldens, I'm assuming you're referring to Golden Retriever Rescue of Atlanta. If you've worked with this group at all, I think that would be the easiest way to get an idea of the real story here. Talk to another rescue group that's been involved and is well established and definitely reputable. If you'll PM or e-mail me the contact information for who you've worked with from GRRA and the name & rescue names that you've gone by in dealing with them, I'll check with them.

Here's proof I am who I say I am. If my high school records won't prove it then I don't know what will.

4ftl2d1.jpg

Also, here's a picture of me and Jake from my Vampire Freaks Page.

15205373.jpg

Who is/was the TL team? Who are/were these members of Tripp Line? Who is breeding their dogs? Who is showing, herding, and doing flyball, agility, obedience, etc.?

The Tripp Line team was a group that had bred Border collies. All dogs bred and competed in shows and sports were dogs belonging to their own owners.

How many dogs have you rescued, and from where? How many of them have you placed?

I've rescued the fallowing dogs and placed all of them.

Zaken - Golden Retriever

Dakota - Golden Retriever

Pepsi - Border collie/Lab mix

Terry - Border collie/Chow Chow puppy mix

Steven - Aussie Shepherd

Max - Border collie

All from families in Georgia.

Where is the dog you advertized as Ground Zero's Silver Bell aka "Annie" now? Did you ever have her in your possession? If so, how did you obtain her? Did you sell or place her? If so, how and when?

Annie found a new home by her real onwer. No, I never had her in my possession.

Where is the dog you advertized as Ground Zero's Moon Dancer aka "Apache" now? Did you ever have him in your possession? If so, how did you obtain him? Did you sell or place him? If so, how and when?

Apache is with his secound owner that was going to give him. No, I never had him in my possession. I never got him because no places were filled into teh route.

If you are indeed 14 years old, how can you legally adopt out an animal? No legal document signed by you is binding.

I never siad I legally adopted out an animal.

How can a 14 year know how to evaluate a potential adopter?

Like, I said, I have the GRRA help me out with this.

Who would even consider adopting a dog from a 14 year old?

Someone that wants a dog of course.

That means if the adoption doesn't work out a week, month, a year, 5 years down the road, you have to be willing to take that dog back. Are you willing/able to do that?

Yes. In the contract my Dad and I made it states that dogs must be taken back to me if the onwer no longer wants it.

If you can't even afford to pay a pull fee, how can you expect to be able to cover vet expenses - expected or not?

Usually I have dogs homed before they have to go to the vet.

I use the money that I save up, get discounts from the vet, and discounts from PetsMart. My brother works there so I get things cheap there. Though usually I try to take in dogs that are fully healthy so I don't have to worry about vet bills.
Usually I have dogs homed before they have to go to the vet.

So if you were to "rescue" an intact animal, you'd place it without neutering first? You would place an unhealthy animal? Or do you save up your money and use that to pay for the care of the dogs? Which is it? Please clarify because this is definitely one of those "holes" RuffMutt was talking about.

I've been involved in volunteer work with shelters and rescues since I was 11. I've been around dogs all my life and my parents have no shortage of money. I still couldn't dream of running a rescue on my own at 14.

Tripp Line advertised on the National Dog Breeders site "Tripp Line's Viva la Bam" (Jake) from Tuck Everlasting Farms with health certificate standing at stud for $500.00. Then you said Tripp Line is renamed Ground Zero Border Collies. Neither one of these is registered with the Georgia Department Of Agriculture...Animal Protection which is required in this state. In fact due to recent tightening of rules a private owner with either 6 or 8 dogs (not positive of number) now has to register in this state but any party representing themselves as a breeder or rescue has to be liscensed in this state.

I, too, was prepared to back out of this, but I just can't. The fact that you are indeed a child makes all of this even worse, IMO. As I said before, my biggest concern is for the dogs and the people who are trying to rehome them that think they are dealing with a responsible rescue group. You say you charge $35 for a rescue. This amount isn't even enough to make sure the dog is safe. You also say that your dad is the one that signs the contract and is responsible for these dogs, but he is not even willing to help pay for vet care or pulling fees. If someone returns as dog and it is in poor health, what then? What if you receive a dog and when it gets there, it is sick? You were trying to set up transports from shelters in other states. You had no idea what the health of these dogs would be when they arrived. If they would have tested heartworm positive, what would you have done? If you really feel like you want to help dogs, volunteer at a local rescue or shelter. Please get your new puppy spayed as soon as she is old enough. Do not breed her or any other dogs. I hope, if nothing else, that you have learned something from all of this.

I just found another lie. From the BC Rescue site:

"Are you upfront with the people who have given you the dogs that you are indeed only fourteen years old and have little experience with border collies or rescue?

Yes, I am upfront with people. I let them know that I have only been working with BCs for about 11 months now. (That's how old Jake is.)"

You signed the guestbook on Tuck Everlasting's website 5/06 stating that you didn't yet have a border collie.

It looks like the link won't work, but if you go to Tuck Everlasting Farms website, it is on page 2 of the guest book.

So many questions. I feel like I'm taking a test at school. God I hope I answered everything. Don't know if I missed a few questions or not.

So if you were to "rescue" an intact animal, you'd place it without neutering first?

No, the dogs I get are usually spayed or neutered before they ever come to me.

You would place an unhealthy animal?

No, never. That's why I always look over vet records before I ever taken in a dog.

Or do you save up your money and use that to pay for the care of the dogs? Which is it?

If the animal someone does get unhealthy in my care, I will use the adoption fee money and my own money to try and cover it's illness.

And why, oh why, was your absence from school unexcused?

It is unexcused because my Dad was out of town and I was staying at a friends house. Her Mom got us to school late.

And the picture of you and Jake - have you ever seen "Wag the dog?" Or used Photoshop?

No, I've never seen "Wag the dog" or used Photoshop.

If the Tripp Line team was a group that bred border collies (i.e., breeders), how could you just rename it?

I never just renamed it. I left the group when I wanted to start a rescue of my own.

If they are/were a group, who are they, other than you?

Like I said the group is a bunch of BC people together that bred their dogs together, competed in things, and so on.

What happened to Jake, the BC from the SC shelter that you had asked for donations to cover the adoption fee? I haven't seen any references to him.

I called the shelter before I was going to head up there. They said Jake was no longer there. Though I've found him again in this rescue. http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displa...i?petid=6632555

Tripp Line advertised on the National Dog Breeders site "Tripp Line's Viva la Bam" (Jake) from Tuck Everlasting Farms with health certificate standing at stud for $500.00. Then you said Tripp Line is renamed Ground Zero Border Collies.

That was back when I was with Tripp Line a few years back. I said that Jake's name was "Tripp Line's Viva la Bam." Then I no longer liked the show and decided to change when I parted from them and wanted to make his registered name "Tripp Line" because I thought the name sounded cool.

If someone returns as dog and it is in poor health, what then? What if you receive a dog and when it gets there, it is sick?

Then I'll pay for the vet fees if I must.

If they would have tested heartworm positive, what would you have done?

I never got those dogs from other shelters in other states though.