BC Boards

Thanks for the Warm Welcome (Back)!

NCStarkey

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to send a quick note to say thank you for the wonderful "welcome back" I received at the Mt. Pleasant trial yesterday. I have been away from trialing for over 10 years, so I was feeling more than a bit aprehensive to get back out on the trial field again. However, I was greeted with warmth, smiles, and hugs from friends old and new. Many thanks to everyone for making my reintroduction to the trial world such a gratifying experience.

Regards to all,

nancy

Sorry that I missed meeting you - I was only there on Saturday. I hope I have the chance to meet you sometime. Will you be at the Winter VBCA trial at Susan Rhoades' in a couple of weeks?

Best wishes!

Hello again all,

Thanks again for the warm reception, in person and here on the boards!

Eileen, I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance to talk at the trial. Will you be at Patrick's clinic this weekend? If so, we can do some "catching up" there!

Deb, I was "at the post" at Tom's trial! I ran Lark in Pro Novice, and for her first time on the trial field, she did a nice job!

Julie, it was nice meeting you, too, and I'm sure that we will see each other at future trials and sheepy events!

Sue, I will be at the VBCA trial in December, so I hope to see you there!

Mark, it was good seeing you and Renee, too! Keep up the great work with your dogs!

Regards to all,

nancy

I saw you come up to the "party" we were having at the top and say hi to Tom; I don't know if we've ever really met, but I know you from Sheep and Wool demos you do with my old pal Mark Soper and that other guy (what's his name, Mooney? just kidding). I like to see old faces come back to the post, wish Barry (speak of the devil) would come back too.

It was a fun trial. Saw lots of fun in the dip! And Miss Joan and I are officially adopted sisters now. She's a real gem. Frank and his daughter Teresa were genuine good folk to hang with too!

Glad to see you back, Miss Nancy!