BC Boards

Terry' s Mick

blackacre

They start at 10 PDT - that means we still have to wait a while before they start today, right? Or is is PST, in which case they've already started. I am just SO confused, as usual.

Good vibes heading far west for Terry's Mick!

Cal is three hours behind the East Coast, lol. They have another half hour at this point.

I'm really excited for you Terry - woo hoo! Didn't I meet Mick when you all came down and visited us at the JK clinic?

I'm with Deb - Mick is one of my favorite dog names. I haven't used it because Michael is Joey's real first name.

Thanks for everyone with kind words.

Mick is the Reserve North American Nursery Champion.

Haley Howard's dog Ross is the Champion.

I am still walking on water though.

I want to make it perfectly clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that Mick's success is 100% due to Scott Glen who did the training and the handling of Mick.

In fact, there wouldn't even be a Mick if Scott had not found his father Merc for me.

I can't imagine how nerve wracking that was. You probably need to borrow one of my hubby's wrist brace now from hitting that mouse button over and over.

Very big congratulations! What a day for the diary - Cord drove across the whole field with no commands, Terry's Mick and Scott win Nursery Res., and Sam is speechless. "Dear Diary . . . ." :rolleyes::D