BC Boards

Need VA Jack Knox clinic directions

I've got an acquaintance who'd like to come check out the clinic - she'll be coming from Chantilly, VA. I've left all my paperwork at the old house so I couldn't remember the address or how to get her there.

Thanks!

It's at Fleetwood Farm? If you don't get directions from Bob, tell your friend to take Rt 50 west from Chantilly. Turn right on Loudoun Co. Pkwy (old Rt 606), go about 1 mile, turn Left on Evergreen Mills Road (Rt 621). Follow that for about 3-4 miles and look for Fleetwood Farm on the Left. Old Historic Home and a big wooden barn behind it.

From my printout -

From Washington Beltway, it says -

Take Route 66 West (exit 9) to Route 50 West (exit 57B). Six miles after Route 50 goes from three to two lanes, turn right at light on Route 659, Gum Spring Road (you pass Don's Johns then a food mart on the right just before the turn). Turn left at Pangles Store after 1 mile. The farm is on the left 3.3 miles from Pangles (right before the farm you pass Fleetwood Road on the left and a solid wood fence on the right), number on mailbox is both 306A and 23075. Go past the driveway to the parking entrance on the left (a sign will be posted).

From Leesburg, the directions are -

Take Route 15 South, turn left on Route 621, Evergreen Mills Road (first light after you pass Route 7). When you pass Red Hill Road on the right and Ryan Road on the left (8.2 miles from Route 15), the farm is on the right in about a block.

From Winchester area, it says -

Take Route 50 East to a left at light on Route 659, Gum Springs Road (5.7 miles past Route 15, Gilbert's Corner). Then turn left at Pangles Store after 1 mile. The farm is on the left 3.3 miles from Pangles (right before the farm you pass Fleetwood Road on the left and a solid wood fence on the right), number on mailbox is both 306A and 23075. Go past the driveway to the parking entrance on the left (a sign will be posted).

Gum Springs is a pain the arse. I would follow Laurie's directions. Are you sure Rt 606 is Loudon County Pkwy and not Watson Rd though...

You can take Rt. 50 almost to Rt. 15 (Gilbert's Corner) and make a right onto Watson Rd and follow Laurie's directions from there... Watson dead ends at Evergreen Mills Rd...

Kim - The directions I posted were provided by the folks putting on the clinic. I'll print out your directions to take also. Here's hoping we all get there safe and sound and on time! Thanks!